How important are online business reviews?
Today a business’s reputation is much more about what customers say about it online than what the business says about itself.
Look at these statistics:
- 92% of consumers now read online reviews with 88% of them reading reviews to determine the quality of a local business
- Only 14% of consumers would consider using a business with a one or two star rating vs 94% of consumers who would use a business with a four star rating
- Reviews produce an average 18% uplift in sales
- Only 12% of consumers do not read reviews
- Star rating is the number one factor used by consumers to judge a business
- 88% trust reviews as much as personal recommendations
On average, a consumer will now look at over 10 information sources before making a purchase and 68% of consumers say positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
The bottom line is if you do not have a Review Strategy you are putting the future of your business at risk. At 405 Media Group, we have developed a unique tool that allows you to both generate more positive reviews and prevent negative reviews.
It’s the easiest, most convenient, most cost effective way to build a sterling online reputation.
To your success,
P.S. Getting good reviews online is now essential to business success. Smart business owners are already recognizing this and making review collection part of their business processes. Click here to see our amazing Review Tool.