At 405 Media Group, we want to provide you with the best, innovative strategies for your business to succeed. Below are some guiding tips to follow so that your business is top in your industry.
- Post videos on your website: videos have been shown to move your ranking on Google keywords searches within approximately 30 minutes of uploading it. Humans are visual creatures, and if you upload a video for your customers, it builds a sense of connection and trust; a personable factor that many businesses do not have. You can make the video yourself or hire a professional for $500 or less in most markets.
- Provide case studies for your viewers and customers: This practice is rather inexpensive and truly boosts your business’s credibility with happy customer stories. Have customers complete a simple, short phone interview, or create a portal on your website where customers can write their reviews and have them sent to your email. This works for businesses of any and every size and can be done well if you have an employer that has exceptional writing ability.
- Create a blog and use it to reach out to prospective clients and customers. We use our blog to share information with you that will increase your customer base and polish up your company. We also use it to inform you about the services we provide and implement on a daily basis with our current customers.
- Add your company to Google Maps/Local. To do this is completely free and important for many reasons. It bring customers to your company when they are in the area, and your business will generally appear high in Google search rankings. By using this tool, customers can also review the company and leave comments, which is great to evaluate your efforts and help understand the customer better.
- Search forums for new customers. Some forums let you search for people who are interested in your services. When contacting these individuals, also make sure to offer a solution and reply to new or recent topics only.
- Share information all over the World Wide Web. The best, most inexpensive way to promote a small company. Share a new project you completed, a photo, article, or information that will please your audience on your blog, Twitter, or Facebook. This will help you become better at what you do and inspire those to help people find your company and use your services.
- Use content curation. People are looking for a specific kind of information specific to your business, and it only costs your time to put all of the content together and thousands of people will come to the site when looking for that specific information.
- Use online services to grab the attention of media. Every story that features your business is free publicity. You can join for free at HelpaReporterOut.com (HARO) and answer questions about sources posted by reporters from top publications. You can also get the word out to the media by using inexpensive online services such as PRWeb.com. This is a great resource for publicity and improving the awareness of your brand or company.
Keep in mind not every marketing strategy works for every business, but a combination of the strategies above are sure to benefit your company.